20 June 2011

I'm published!

If you count posting a story to Fictionmania as being "published." I wanted to see if I could get some feedback; so far, one person has commented. Since it's not an XXX-rated story, with some actual character development, that is an accomplishment.

The story, Interlude, is one of my first stories. And you can tell-my editing skills were lacking. But I am still proud of it, and I am going to post a "fixed" version later. This will be strictly for structure, not content.

I have about three series in mind as of now. Interlude is an introduction to my "Belle du Monde" series; this blog is named after them. I do not want to talk about the others; spoilers, sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Justine Manifesto

Please read this first This is a blog by an author who uses a nom de plume. Not that I am ashamed of what I write, but keeping some distan...