11 September 2012

Whispers

You said you wanted someone to talk to you
You asked for me to call you, just so you could listen to a voice, a sound, something
I pressed the button, listening
I smiled to myself
I listened to your breathing
I watched you
and then
I spoke
It was just above a whisper
I wanted to to have to listen to me
I whispered into your mind
Things that i wanted to say
You stopped me suddenly
I was concerned
You said it was
too intense
like my voice was inside your head
And i said
I could not
be ashamed
that i liked it
If I had a wish
it would be that
you were sitting here right now
sitting on my lap
my arms around you
your head against my shoulder
whispering in your ear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Justine Manifesto

Please read this first This is a blog by an author who uses a nom de plume. Not that I am ashamed of what I write, but keeping some distan...